Monday, May 10, 2010

No Bake Cheesecake...

I realize it has been a really long time since I have put a new recipe in here. I am still cooking but I have been a slacker on updating my recipe blog. Today I wanted to give you a simple recipe for what has become one of my favorite dessert recipes: No Bake Cheesecake. I love cheesecake, but making it is a long process. You mix it, bake it, cool it then it has to chill and finally you can eat it around 8 hours later.  I found this recipe online not only is it a quick cheesecake but it is also ALOT less fattening, which has been great for us since I have been lightening up our meals. This dessert is also very budget friendly, which is nice on everyone's pocketbook.
What You Need:

  • 8 ozs of Fat Free Cool Whip
  • 8 ozs of 1/3 less fat cream cheese
  • 1/4 cup of sugar
  • 1 tsp of lemon juice
  • One 9- inch round reduced fat graham cracker crust

How To Make It:
1. In a large bowl mix the cream cheese, sugar, and lemon till fluffy
2. Add Cool Whip and whip until smooth
3. Spoon into a pie crust
4. Chill for a few hours till firm
5. Enjoy!
(This recipe in only 5.5 WW points. )

Happy Cooking!

No comments:

Post a Comment