Sunday, August 16, 2009

As my love for cooking grows...

I love being in my kitchen and I truly believe it is the heart of any home. So being a huge fan and lover of blogging, cooking, and photography I decided to start my very own cooking blog. My husband asked me the question the other day why do you take pictures of all the food you are cooking. Good question, I guess to document what I am making. My cooking experience is minimal and I am a newlywed so I am learning everyday. So far mostly what I have documented have been mishaps especially when it comes to baking. I am a little better a preparing dishes and for my husbands sake thank goodness. On this blog I will post about things what is going on in our kitchen like: great recipes I tried, new gadgets, and all the ups and downs that comes with my new found hobby. I am really excited about this blog I love being in the kitchen and learning new things. I hope you join me as a share my love for cooking and joy of learning.

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see whats next! That chicken salad looks AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete