Sunday, January 10, 2010

Cooking with the Pioneer Woman in 2010


Hey Y'all! I am so excited I can hardly contain myself as I write this post. Have you heard of Pioneer Woman? I discovered her blog a few months ago through Bakerella and have been following her ever since! Former city girl Ree Drummond, aka Pioneer Woman, blogs all about her life on the ranch with her family, showcases her beautiful photography, and amazing recipes. What, you have not heard of her. Well then please take a moment to check her outhere. Pioneer Woman recently published a cookbook, The Pioneer Woman Cooks. It is full amazing step by step recipes, tales from the ranch, and gorgeous pictures(which she took). I bought that cookbook today and I am so excited about what I am about to share with you. I am going to be cooking through The Pioneer Woman's cookbook in 2010! I am so excited kinda like Julie and Julia! There are about 65 or so recipes and I will be trying to post every other week right here on my cooking blog about this exciting journey and recipes I tried! Do you want to join me and other bloggers? Then simply pick up a copy of her cookbook and head over to this blogto get your fun little tag ( as seen below) for your blog and info on how to get involved with other bloggers who have joined in this quest. Don't have blog, then now is a great time to start one, it is not hard! Come on Y'all this will be fun!
Hope to have you join me in cooking through The Pioneer Woman's cookbook in 2010!

This is a copy of my post from my main blog, Pulling a Julie and Julia.
You can follow my journey right here :)

No comments:

Post a Comment